Mike Tyson Was 'Emotionally Comatose' After Seeing Robin Givens With Brad Pitt


Mike Tyson Was 'Emotionally Comatose' After Seeing Robin Givens With Brad Pitt

Boxing champ Mike Tyson has sensationally revealed he found out about ex-wifeRobin Givens' romance with Brad Pitt during an early morning booty call to her home.
 
The mismatched former couple had a tempestuous marriage, dogged by reports of domestic abuse and brawls, but Tyson admits he was still fond of the actress after they split.
 
And one morning he plucked up the courage to go to Givens' new home in Hollywood in the hope of reconciling with his ex.
 
He recalls, "During our crazy marriage, I'm saying, 'You're a thief, you're a gold digger,' and (she's like), 'You're an abuser, you beat me up!' but... I was just a young kid and I missed my wife.
 
"I go to the house, I ring the buzzer and no one's there. I go back to my car... and she drives up... with the handsome Brad Pitt. I thought, 'Oh man, I'm not gonna get no p**sy. F**k!'"
 
Recalling that moment on "Conan" on Tuesday, Tyson admitted he was so upset he didn't even have the will to challenge Pitt: "I was just emotionally comatose; I went from a hard stallion to a wet noodle... I had no energy to fight or anything."
 
Tyson and Givens were married for just over a year, from 1988 to 1989.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SreePadmanabhaswamy Temple