Seedr – Torrents download at blazing speed-https://www.seedr.cc/




For years torrents have been downloaded through apps like uTorrent and BitTorrent and required things like a VPN to make sure your privacy was being protected (which makes your torrents download even slower). Now a group has developed a web application called Seedr that lets you completely download and stream all of your content right from the “Cloud”. You don’t need to worry about your privacy, your download speeds, or even having to keep your computer awake while it downloads! Awesome, right? I know, I’m a fan too!




Seedr is currently in beta and requires you to sign up for a waiting list in order to get access, but it only takes a few days to get the invite! I signed up for this beta because I knew it was something I would love to use, after I got access I knew I had to write about it!
seedr-sign-in
Seedr also has a chrome plugin (for anyone using chrome like myself) that will let you set it as your default torrent client. Once it is installed and set as your default torrent client you can pop over to your torrent site of choice and simply click the magnet download and seedr will prompt you to sign in if you haven’t already.



seedr-downloads
Once you click the sign in button (or simply the download torrent button if you have already signed in) the torrent will automatically start downloading in your Seedr dashboard. The download is literally so fast that you may not even switch tabs fast enough to see it before it’s done, I’m not joking! I have tested this with a few torrents as you can see above (blurred for various reasons), sizing anywhere from a few 100KB to 23GB. The 23 GB torrent took maybe 5 minutes at the most, obviously very very fast!
seedr-streaming
Another super awesome feature Seedr provides is the fact that after you download your torrent into their dashboard you can watch, listen, and read it right from the site. They even go as far as letting you stream videos you download right to your chromecast!
Right now when you get beta access you will receive 1 GB of storage in your Seedr dashboard. They do have other paid plans available at a highly discounted rate that will grant you double to amount of space normally available for that plan. I highly recommend you go and grab your discounted rate while they last because it is such great deal! I am not saying this because I was paid by the developers or anything like that, but because how much I love this service!
If you wanna check out Seedr for yourself then head over to their site and apply to the waiting list and you should hear back within a few days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SreePadmanabhaswamy Temple